Information on Processing of Personal Data
We receive certain personal data from our customers and potential clients that we process in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR (a regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679, hereafter referred to as GDPR).
1. Means and purpose of processing personal data
1. 1 Creating and managing a user account
1. 1. 1 Prior to launch of cooperation, we create a user account for you. When you set up the account, which allows you to use our services, we will only ask you for your email and a password. You will however then be able, using the same credentials, to log in from any device anywhere and you will not need to re-register for future contact.
1. 1. 2 We use the data provided to ensure access to your account. We will send you a link to activate your account to the email address submitted. The password that only you know will protect your account against unauthorized use.
1. 1. 3 Provided you give us consent to process information on management of the user account for a longer period of time, we will process the date the account was set up, your list of orders, your invoices and the last date you logged onto your account.
1. 1. 4 We will work with (process) the information mentioned for the entire time your user account is active.
1. 1. 5 You can cancel your user account at any time. In such a case, your user data that we process above and beyond the framework required by law and to meet our obligations, will be deleted.
1. 2 Handling of orders
1. 2. 1 Each time you order our products and services, we ask you for a list of the products you are ordering and the number. Then we will request your email address, to which we will send messages on order status. We will also request your name and surname, shipping address and phone number; all of which we will hand over to the shipping company so they can deliver the products ordered.
1. 2. 2 We will store personal data from order forms for the period stipulated in tax regulations.
1. 3 Handling of photographs and texts
1. 3. 1 In relation to ordering products and services, you will send us your photographs and texts, which we consider personal data.
1. 3. 2 We will use the sent photographs and texts only for the production of ordered products. We will process them automatically. In the event of technical problems with the data you send, we will fix it manually. We will carry out no further processing of sent data: we will not assess it in any way, we will not classify/categorize it; and we will not run any further processing operations with the exception of temporary storing on our servers for production needs and in case of eventual complaints.
1. 3. 3 We will delete your photos and texts once the warranty period has expired.
1.3.4. If defective products or their parts are produced, they are shredded so that photos contained cannot be viewed by anyone.
1. 4 Customer support
1. 4. 1 Should you contact our customer support service, we will use your personal data to process your request and to ensure the best service possible.
1. 4. 2 So that we can process your requests quickly and precisely, we will store (keep records on) our communications with you for the period necessary to sort out your request; most often until the end of the warranty period.
1. 4 .3 In some cases, we will archive communications for the purpose of protecting ourselves in case of eventual complaints on service quality, complaints submitted to consumer protection authorities or for law suits filed in court; this will be a maximum of two years though.
1. 5 Bontia software
1. 5. 1 For the purpose of improving our software applications for creating and ordering products, we monitor how users work with our applications so we can improve them based on actual user needs. We assess acquired data only at a statistical level, and we will never assign it directly to your person.
1. 6 Visiting the Bontia website
1. 6. 1 For the purpose of improving our services, we monitor how website visitors use our page. We assess acquired data only at a statistical level, and we will never assign it directly to your person.
1. 6. 2 Provided you give us consent to do so, we will also gather information on which of our websites you visit and how you use them. We use this personal data to adapt our website content, to adjust our discount offers, and to modify our products and services so that we don’t offer you ones in which you are not interested.
1.7 Our interests
1. 7. 1 It is critical for us that we are able to stay in contact with you and inform you about new products, discount offers and other news related to our services (hereafter referred to as “commercial messages”) that you as a user with a user account use.
1. 7. 2 Provided you give us consent for sending commercial messages, we can send them to you electronically or by regular post. We use your email address for the purpose of sending commercial messages; in the case of print advertisements, we use your name, surname and postal address.
1. 7. 3 You can revoke such consent at any time: free-of-charge and with no penalties. You can unsubscribe using a button in an email you receive or in the settings for your user account.
2. Period of storing personal data
2. 1 We process personal data for the period that the contractual relationship is valid or based on other legal grounds that allow us to process your personal data. This means that we have set up strict internal rules for verifying the legality of maintaining/holding personal data and we never keep the data for longer than the authorized period.
2. 2. Upon loss of legal grounds, we will delete all relevant personal data, provided we have no other legal reason for its processing or do not have consent for its processing.
2. 3 We only store the personal data that you agreed to have processed for the period that the purpose for which consent was given is valid.
3. Providing personal data to our partners
3. 1 In order to provide (ensure) our services and guarantee your satisfaction, we provide your personal data to our business partners. We only give partners essential data for essential (necessary) periods of time. We have verified how our partners protect your data against potential abuse/misuse.
3. 2 We receive/accept your photographs and texts needed for production of products ordered via cloud service providers who run our online applications. We also use cloud services for short-term data storage. We hand over the photos and texts you send to our manufacturers, who produce the products we offer.
3. 3 We share your address and contact information listed in your order form with the shipping company that delivers ordered products to you.
3. 4 We will enter your email into an automated system for dispatch of advertising email.
3. 5 We will hand over your postal (correspondence) address in print data format to our printer who prints and distributes advertising materials for us.
4. Handover of personal data to third countries
4. 1 We only process personal data in the European Union (EU). We do not hand over personal data to third countries outside the EU.
5. Customer rights in relation to personal data
5. 1 Right to access personal data
5. 1. 1 You have the right to access personal data related to you as a Data Subject.
5. 1. 2 We allow you to access your personal data at any time via your user account.
5. 1. 3 Furthermore, you have the right to get confirmation from us that the personal data relating to you is or is not processed. Provided it is, you have the right to request a copy of this personal data.
5. 1. 4 Because we communicate with you exclusively in electronic form, you will eventually receive copies of your personal data provided also in an electronic format that is regularly used. For the purpose of verifying the identity of persons requesting access to personal data, we will only respond to requests sent by users who are logged on to their accounts.
5. 2 Right to correction of personal data
5. 2. 1 Provided you believe that your personal data that we process are imprecise or incomplete, you have the right to change or complete it via your user account. Otherwise, you can ask us to correct or fill in (complete) the data.
5. 3 Right to deletion (“right to be forgotten”)
5. 3. 1 You have the right to ask that we delete your personal data (data that relate to you) without unnecessary delay; however, only if any one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 of the Regulation is given.
5. 3. 2 We are then obligated to delete fully the data that relate to you; however, there are exceptions stipulated in the law. Provided such an exception applies to your request for deletion of personal data, we will inform you.
5. 4 Right to limit processing
5. 4. 1 You have the right to limit processing in any of the cases outlined in Art. 18 of the Regulation.
5. 5 Right to file a complaint on the processing of personal data relating to you
5. 5. 1 You have the right to file a complaint against the processing of personal data related to you; this in the case that we process personal data based on Art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of the Regulation; i.e. we justify the processing on grounds that it is essential for the purposes of our justified interests.
5. 5.2 You further have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes including for eventual profiling. In practice, this means that you can file complaints against the sending of commercial messages. In such cases, we will no longer send them.
5. 6 Right to transferability of personal data
5. 6. 1 You have the right to obtain personal data related to your person in a structured, standardly-used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to hand this data over to another data subject without our preventing you from doing so.
5. 6. 2 You also have the right to ask us to hand over your personal data to another subject who serves in the capacity of data controller, provided this will be technically possible.
5. 7 Right to revoke consent to processing of personal data
5. 7. 1 Provided you have given us consent to process your personal data for purposes that require such consent, you can revoke this consent at any time. Revocation of consent does not impact the legality of processing data based on consent given prior to revocation.
5. 7. 2 You can revoke your consent via your user account.
5. 8 Right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority
5. 8. 1 You have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority; this in the case that you believe that legal norms have been violated by the processing of your personal data. You can file a complaint at the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection (Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (ÚOOÚ)), Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.
5. 9 Means of exercising your rights
5. 9. 1 You can exercise your rights to protect your personal data only in written form by sending a request or complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address: Bontia, a.s., Ohradní 1424/2b, 140 00 Prague 4 – Michle. We inform you in advance that we will ask to verify your identity.